Lark Distillery - The
- Food and Wine (Whisky and liqueur tasting)
- Gourmet (gourmet meals in restaurant)
- Wine Tasting (Distillery tour and tastings)
- Car park
- Toilet facilities for the Disabled
- Public Toilet
- Restaurant Licensed
- Shaded Area
- Visitor Information Centre
When junipers for gin proved hard to find, Bill Lark of The Lark Distillery tried making a liqueur using Tasmania's native mountain pepper berries. The result is a smooth Bush Liqueur - a truly unique taste of Tasmania. The Bush Liqueur is also blended with another local product, Gillespies Ginger Beer, to make 2UP, a ginger beer with kick.
Specialties of the distillery are single malt whisky, apple schnapps, bush liqueur, cherry max, pepperberry vodka and pepperberry gin.